Mike is a licensed independent social worker with more than 40 years of experience.
You can change the way you feel by changing the way you think.
Mike Tendall (LISW) is a licensed independent social worker . At the end of most every episode, Mike dives deeper in the issue discussed giving our listeners more helpful information and tools. He has a passion for helping people and listening.
What is a social worker?
Mental health advocate
- Mike is Natalie’s father.
- Mike worked as the director of counseling services at a college for more than 30 years.
- Mike has been married to his wife for more than 35 years.
- Mike used to work in community mental health and family services .
- Mike has done voice over work.
- Mike’s favorite drink is bourbon.
- Mike loves to cook.
- One of Mike’s favorite jobs is being “Papa” to his granddaughter and grandson.
Any insight given by our licensed independent social worker is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.